☑含义是将来的时间段里，强调了持续时间或者已经完成的动作。比如，I will have finished my work by tomorrow.
①We will have done our homework till tomorrow.
②He will have cooked dinner by the time we arrive.
①You will not have read your book.
②She will not have heard the news.
① Will you have finished your work by tomorrow?
② Will he have answered your questions by the teacher comes to the classroom?
① What will you have done?
② Where will he have gone?
1. By the end of this year,I ____enough money for a holiday.
A. will save B. will be saving
C. will have saved D. have saved
2. I have been studying here for four years,by next summer I ____
A. shall graduate B. shall be graduated
C. shall be graduating D. shall have graduated
3. I hope her health _______greatly by the time we come back next year.
A. improves B. improved
C. will be improved D. will have improve
4. Pick me up at eight o'clock, I ______ my bath by then.
A. will have had B. will be having
C. can have had D. may have
5. By the end of this month, we surely ___________ a satisfactory solution to the problem.
A. have found B. will be finding
C. will have found D. are finding
Novel Reading 原版阅读
“Darsney radioed the Canadian expedition below, who relayed his request to the Pakistani military for a high-alittude Lama helicopter rescue. At the time, it would have been one of the highest helicopter rescues ever attempted. "
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
What can you get from this passage?