能用于这个句式的动词也不多，常见的有enjoy, like, dislike, love, hate, prefer, appreciate等。
1. enjoy it if / enjoy it when
She enjoyed it when he kissed her.
We enjoy it if you can go with us.
2. like it if / like it when
I don’t like it when she tells me how to do things.
She won’t like it if you arrive late.
3. dislike it if / dislike it when
I dislike it when you whistle.
4. love it if / love it when
I love it when you sing.
She won’t love it if you use her computer.
5. hate it if / hate it when
He hates it if people call him Fatty.
I hate it when people ask me for money.
I hate it when Jane cuts up in class.
6. prefer it if / prefer it when
I would prefer it if you didn’t smoke in here.
Of course, I would prefer it if I didn’t have to do so much work.
7. appreciate it if / appreciate it when
I’d appreciate it if you could drop in tonight.
We really appreciate it when she offered to help.
I would much appreciate it if you would arrange this for us.